We’re excited to share that members of our team – Mary Wilson, Chris Hart, Suzanne Cwik, and Dean Rallo – are heading to IFMA’s Presidents Conference and participating in the Tech Showcase on November 5th-7th in Scottsdale, Arizona.
We’ll be speaking with foodservice and food away from home manufacturers about how to turn data into meaningful insights, and how to action those insights within your organization to drive sustainable, profitable growth.
Going to Presidents Conference and wondering if it makes sense to meet with our team? Start by asking yourself…
How well is my organization using data to…
- Optimize trade spend to drive sustainable, profitable growth?
- Understand distributor and operator profitability?
- Audit trade claims to identify and reclaim double dips?
- Get a complete picture of your customers to proactively identify opportunities and risks?
- Deliver high-quality white space opportunities to your sales teams?
- Provide your sales teams with actionable insights when, where, and how they need them?
- Ensure trade is appropriately claimed for K-12 bids reported on award letters?
If you answer anything less than “exceptionally well” to any of these questions, let’s have a conversation at the conference.
We’ve developed a suite of tools, technologies, and best practices that help manufacturers answer “exceptionally well” to the questions above – and many more.
Stop by our booth at the Tech Showcase or reach out to set up some time to meet at the conference.