Excited about Auditing!
Users weigh in on next generation double dipping solution
Last month Tibersoft shipped the next generation version of our double dipping Audit solution. We’ve had the idea for some time: basically to layer decision making right into an analytics tab.
But like James Cameron with Avatar, the technology had to catch up before it could become a reality. Most big data applications are read only. But users like one place to do everything. In this release, double dip decisions are stored right in the tab resulting in a very natural and efficient way of interacting with the information.
Here’s what is in the new Audit Tab:
- We wanted to put all the double dip detection features of Audit into an Explore Tab solution. The speed and ease of use go way up in a tab as all the native benefits of ‘speed of thought browsing’ in tabs come along. The tab format also provides rolling mode – good for getting a holistic picture of the situation by seeing the trend over time.
- Our testing showed a huge productivity gain. Users were able to implement double dip decisions up to 20x faster. This is because the user is allowed to think at the program level but the rules are made at the item and location level.
- The Audit Tab automatically keeps a running total of the savings. Go to the new Status level.
- Improved workflow from reason assignment to any Status. For example, if Roth thinks that something should be reviewed by Beth, he can set the status and reason to ‘Needs Review’ & ‘Beth’
- This release points to a bright future for the Audit Tab. The modular design enables new Audit types to be added in as clients request them. What else would you like to Audit this way?
“So much more efficient,” said Gina at Rich Products. And “a lot easier and straight forward,” added Paige and Bailey at ConAgra.
In addition to the tireless efforts of our Engineering and Services Groups, I’d also like to thank all the clients who gave us the great feedback to have this release hit the ground running.